Feb 23rd Meeting Announcement and Agenda
Post date: Feb 11, 2009 3:46:53 AM
The Plattsburgh Community Garden Group meets on Feb 23rd at 6:00 PM at the Unitarian Fellowship at 4 Palmer St to continue it's work to create an allotment style garden in the City of Plattsburgh for the growing season of 2009.
1) Review three target garden locations
- Seton High Soccer Fields behind St. Peters
- Right of Way near Bailey Ave. School
- Field behind old Seton High Schoole
2) Review by-laws and appoint Executive Committee to work toward implementation of charter and by-laws.
3) Discuss definition of "organic" and "chemical" to clarify future gardening rules.
4) grant opportunities (State)
5) Filing for non-profit status